26.9.09

Vote For Me!

Thought I would throw out a little bit of shameless promotion for myself here. I have submitted some photos to this contest in which the winners get published in a coffee table style photo book all about Utah.

Capturemyutah.com

It would make me happy to get in there, so if you want to you can go and vote for my images if you like them. There is only 4 days left to vote before the deadline. The direct link to the page with all my photos is below:

http://www.capturemyutah.com/people/wildephoto451

2 comments:

Heather said...

I voted, but it was really complicated so I hope it worked. Once you vote for one it skips to another person's photos so I had to keep going back through your link. Hopefully people figured that out.

Brandon Wilde said...

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I think they did that on purpose to try and get you to vote on millions of photos while you are there. It is annoying though. I have run into the exact same problem trying to vote for my friends.