4.5.09

Antelope Island: Strange Film Processing

I went to Antelope Island yesterday with Rachel, and the two Michaels. I have incredible luck with lighting lately whenever I go out and shoot, so it was more beautiful there than I have ever seen it before. I shot a roll of transparency film (E-6 process), but I didn't want to go downtown to process it, so I convinced the Walgreen's one-hour-photo dude to cross process it as negatives (C-41 Process), and I got some very strange results. I've never seen any cross processing turn out quite like this. It almost looks like color Infrared film. It was Fuji Astia 100 film, but it was also probably expired. I have had it in my film bag which has traveled with me in all sorts of extreme conditions for several years.















Michael W., Rachel, Michael R.


Michael R.


























And here, for those of you who like things traditional, is some plain, old digital shots.








...Although I did have a hot model at my disposal.








3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all of these pictures... if only you had a girl model who didn't ruin pictures...ew

Amelia said...

I like these pictures. They turned out really great. Especially the film ones.

kireopi said...

I love them, you have an amazing eye! And I thought that your girl model looked awesome!